On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis Book Review
Smart Lemming Review
The SmartLemming.com recommends On Becoming a Leader for workers at any career stage. See the table and images below for specific ratings for each career stage and category relevance.
SmartLemming.com considers On Becoming a Leader as a must-read book for people proactively managing their careers.
Smart Lemming Ratings
- Books are rated on the following criteria: (1) Career stage; and (2) subject matter or “categories,” using a scale of 1 to 4, with 4 being a “must-read book.”
- If a book rates a “4″ for a Business Life book, then this means the book is must-read for workers looking to improve their business life skills.
- If a book rates a “4″ in the Senior Worker career stage, then this reflects that the book is a must-read for all senior workers or lower-level workers, who wish to become senior workers.
- 15 Things You Should be Focusing on in Your Career | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- 16 Traits You Should Have to Become a VP or Entrepreneur | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
Amazon.com Price: $9.12 (as of 2015-08-01 09:43:43 GMT) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
|User Reviews Send this to a friend|
|On Becoming a Leader|
|The classic leadership guide--recommended by Vice President Al Gore to all his advisers--is now available with a new introduction by the author. "Bennis identifies the key ingredients of leadership success and offers a game plan for cultivating those qualities."--Success.|