16 Traits You Should Have to Become a VP or Entrepreneur | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
Roadmap/Agenda for Episode 9
The Smart Lemming Rundown (Episode 9) continues on the series called “The Smart Lemming Guide to Career Development” in Phase 1 called “Planning Your Career” at Step 2 called “Assessing your Career.”
Click the play button to listen to the podcast now, or subscribe to it by clicking the “download” link.
Lori elaborates on the sixten traits that workers should have each of the seven career stages, ranging from new worker to VP or entrepreneur.
Learn why each attribute or traits are building blocks for subsequent career stages. Learn action items you can take today to find satisfaction in your job and career.
In the Smart Lemming Guide to Career Development series, I discuss each phase, so you can create a shortcut to your career success.
- Smart Lemming Library book review: Achieving Excellence by Robert Heller
- Smart Lemming Library book review: On Becoming a Leader by Warren Bennis
- Smart Lemming Library book review: The Introverted Leader: Building on Your Quiet Strength by Kahnweiler
Subscribe to Podcast
- 15 Things You Should be Focusing on in Your Career | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- The Critical Career Management Goals at Every Stage of Your Career | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- 10 Core Competencies That You Need for Career Success | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- The 7 Career Stages and Why They affect Your Career Development and Management Planning | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- Why Career Development is Crucial for Your Job and Career Success | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast