10 Core Competencies That You Need for Career Success | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
Roadmap/Agenda for Episode 11
The Smart Lemming Rundown (Episode 11) continues on the series called “The Smart Lemming Guide to Career Development” in Phase 1 called “Assessing Your Career.”
In this podcast, I discuss the ten core competencies or skill set areas for career success, which are the following:
- Business life
- Career & Self-Development
- Productivity and organization
- Marketing and Sales Management
- Small Business or Entrepreneurship
- Work Tools Mastery
- Tools and templates
Click the play button to listen to the podcast now, or subscribe to it by clicking the “download” link.
With the ten core competencies, I’m proposing that you think of career development like attending college and graduate school. These fields of study have their own “courses” that you should learn as part of your self-directed study at each of the seven career stages.
Learn how you can create your own courses for your self-study to get ahead in your job and career. Also, learn the four action items you can take to start your Smart Lemming Curriculum today.
In the Smart Lemming Guide to Career Development series, I discuss each phase, so you can create a shortcut to your career success.
- How to Write a Needs Assessment and 100-Day Plan (90-day plan): Free Templates Available for Download
- Case Complete for use cases and requirements management
- eFax, an internet fax to email services
- Business cases/cost-benefit analysis by Solutionmatrix.com
Subscribe to Podcast
- 15 Things You Should be Focusing on in Your Career | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- The Critical Career Management Goals at Every Stage of Your Career | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- 16 Traits You Should Have to Become a VP or Entrepreneur | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- Understanding Diversity in the Workplace | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast
- Passion at Work, The Rules of Work, and 45 Things You Do that Drive Your Boss Crazy | Smart Lemming Rundown Podcast