The Smart Lemming curates career management tweets, saving you time by highlighting career resources from news, articles, and blog posts on business life, career management, leadership, and management. Below are tweets sent out on February 28 and March 1:
- RT @businessinsider 20 Must-Have Tools For Managing Any Project
- 7 Tools to Help Keep Track of Habits and Goals
- 9 Business Lessons From the Oscars
- Podcast: How To Remember Names
- Identifying Good Managers Through Leadership Competencies
- Searching for Health Care’s Entrepreneurial Spirit
- The C-Level Job for Everyone: Reducing Complexity
- How to Confront: First, Prepare!
- How to Fire an Employee Who’s Like Charlie Sheen
- Research – What Top Performing Businesses Do Right
- Video: Rethinking the Idea of the Brand
- Bonus video: Charlie Sheen on Today Show
Women in Business
Based on today’s tweets, I recommend the following business books as additional resources on creating succinct business models, firing Charlie Sheens, preparing for confrontation.