The Smart Lemming sent out the following tweets, recommending these additional resources from news, articles, and posts on business life, career management, job hunting, leadership, management, productivity, startups, and women in business:
- What do CEO’s do in their first 30 days? The First 30 Days as CEO by Jim Estill
- Use Brenda Lee’s approach on The Closer: Effective Sales Presentations for Closers. Thank you!
- Great Leadership: 7 Ways to Get Your Boss Promoted
- The Power of Courtesy, especially during air travel.
- The Art of Continuous Self-Development
- RT @CAREEREALISM How to Find Your Voice at Work
- Secrets Of Nonverbal Communication
- Don’t Be Dead Weight “Contribute More than You Take
- What Working on “Undercover Boss” Has Taught Me: An Interview With Creator Eli Holzman
- 12 New Career Management Books for October – November 2010
- Want to move up the ladder? Read The Next Level: What Insiders Know About Executive Success, recommended by a CEO
- Indispensable employees are rich targets for replacement
- RT @davemendoza Layoff Secrets You Need to Know
- Have you checked your Network Statistics lately? Linkedin Network Statistics
- Top performers are taking matters into their own hands. Check out the new book: Hacking Work
- 27 Welch Way Podcasts on Business Life and Career Management You May Have Missed
- RT @mashable The White House Teams Up With Monster.com to Reach Out to Job Seekers
- 10 LinkedIn Tips For Job Seekers And Career Shifters
- Hot Job Site: TweetMyJOBS
- Top 10 Part-Time Jobs with Benefits
- RT @CAREEREALISM 6 Little-Known Ways to Stay Current While Job Searching
- 3 Resume Writing Tips to Make You Stand Out
- Have a job offer? You’re already in a position of power.
- How To Ace A Job Interview Meal. Bon appÃ©tit!
- RT @WSJcareers Waiting for a job doesn’t have to be the hardest part
- 5 Questions Not To Ask During A Job Interview
- How To Get a Job, Step by Step
- RT @CAREEREALISM 8 Golden Rules to Getting a Job in a Bad Economy
- Are You Measuring ROI in Your Job Search Campaign
- RT @MartyNemko Most people need structure. That’s why most career changers go back to school…structured path to new career.
- 12 New Leaderships Books for October – November 2010
- How To Lead When There’s Still No Good News? Communicate, communicate, communicate.
- RT @HarvardBiz How to Become a Thought Leader in Six Steps
- RT @RosabethKanter Four Things Groups Want that Leaders Can’t Give â€” and One They Can
- TV recap with business lessons: ‘Undercover Boss’ Todd Ricketts Plays Ball with the Chicago Cubs
- 28 Welch Way Podcasts on Leadership and Management You May Have Missed
- RT @sreardon Performance Reviews Getting A Poor Review – From HR?
- 3 key essentials of good management
- RT @RiseSmart Talent Management Lessons and Strategies From the World Series
- RT @CAREEREALISM @jtodonnell What a 4-Year-Old Can Teach You About Managing Your Boss
- RT @TheOzPrinciple How do you convince senior management in an organization to…
- Taking Over Someone Elseâ€™s Project: How to Handle the Transition
- RT @HarvardBiz True Leaders Are Also Managers
Productivity, Startups & Women in Business
- Looking for a new daily planner template? You’ll love David Seah’s Emergent Task Planner, check out his template.
- The 30 Startups People Care About The Most via @techcrunch
- Who’s after Oprah? Hollywood’s Highest-Earning Women