The Smart Lemming’s Daily Twitter Digest: November 19, 2009
The Smart Lemming sent out the following tweets, recommending these additional resources from news, articles, and posts on business life, career management, management and leadership, and women in business:
- 9 ways to research prospective employers: do this advance work and you’ll be set for a smarter interview
- Earn a Living While Making a Difference
- The Value of Simplicity – Do You Know What Simple Feels Like?
- The gentle art of conversational ping pong
- The keys to strategy execution
- Are You More Specificâ€“or More General? Why you should understand your natural inclination.
- Trait transference: Why gossip can kill your career
- How do you GET to work?
- How to Get Work at a Small Company
- Making Common workplace fears more manageable
- How to Ask for a Raise
- Negotiating a six-figure salary? Donâ€™t forget the perks.
- The paradox of letting go: Itâ€™s funny what happens when you let go of something. All of a sudden itâ€™s handed to you.
- A Cautionary Tale: You Want to Talk About Our Infighting and Politics? You’re Fired.
- Six Steps To Manage Change In Your Organization
- Questions to ask when you’re interviewing job candidates for a peer position
- New Unemployment Extension News
- Video: Top Ten Startup Pitches